Address of the Granada Conference Centre:
Paseo del Violón, s/n
Visitor entrance: Through the main entrance on Paseo del Violón
Delivery entrance: On the street behind the Conference Centre, opposite the Fire Station
How to get there:
Federico García Lorca Airport (GRANADA)
Federico García Lorca Airport is currently connected with six daily flights to Madrid and three daily flights to Barcelona. It is located 15km from the city centre, with buses to and from each flight.
Likewise, the airport is connected with different European cities.
Flights and routes.
See the AENA website
Telephone: 958 245 200
- Linking the airport with the city. Route: Airport – Bus Station – La Caleta – Avda. de la Constitución – Gran Vía – Conference Centre.
- The stops are found in the arrivals area of the airport.
- Price: €3.
- Telephone: 958 490 164
Transport by taxi:
- The taxi ranks are found in the arrival area.
- Approximate journey cost: 25 euros
- Airport Taxi Association telephone: 658 224756
- Avis / Budget. Telephone: 958 44 64 55
- Europcar. Telephone: 958 245 275
- Gold – Car: Telephone: 965 233 175
Pablo Picasso Airport (MALAGA)
The Pablo Picasso International Airport is located approximately 130km from Granada, connected with all European cities with regular daily flights and, thanks to the motorway which connects both cities, can be reached in just over one hour by car or bus.
Latest generation trains connect Granada with all of Andalusia and with the main Spanish cities. From 2015 the High Speed network will be operational, thus significantly lowering the length of journeys.
- Avenida de Andaluces, s/n 18014 Granada
- Telephone: 902 320 320
- Information, timetables and journeys on their website
Granada is very well connected through the network of motorways and constant bus services throughout the country.
- Bus station
- Address: Carretera de Jaén, s/n. 18014. Granada.
- Telephone numbers: 958 18 54 80 / 958 25 13 58